So I have NEVER made a New Year’s Resolution. Ever. I’m not really sure why. Maybe because I was worried I’d never stick to them? I have no idea. But I’ve decided this year I am going to do goals. Something else I’ve never really done, but in an attempt to get my life in somewhat of an order (ha!) I’ve decided to throw out some goals to work toward. So here they are:
- Read the entire Bible. Cover to cover. By December 31, 2017. I’ve done numerous Bible studies in the past but I really felt a strong nudge to read the whole Bible and not just bits and pieces. Yes, I know the major stories and people, but I am looking forward to the challenge of really diving in to the Word. I have no doubt it’s going to be a challenge, but I also know it will be very rewarding.
I got this book as a guide, but I also recommend the She Reads Truth App.
2. Take more time for Me. Some may find this selfish, but I know I’m a better wife and mother when I get to fill up my own cup. I am going to be more intentional about spending time with my girlfriends, reading more, relaxing more.
3. Focusing more on our marriage. Praying for Robbie purposefully, going on more dates, communicating more.
4. Complete The Whole 30. Yes I know everyone and their mother has done this or is doing it in January, but I have always been someone that gets bored with things easily. I need to change up my workouts or how I’m eating every once in awhile to challenge me and to keep pushing me.
5. Add at least 2 new people to my Rodan + Fields team. I am just having so much fun doing this and the women on our team have quickly become FRIENDS. They are all so ecouraging and truly want success for each and every person on our team. It’s so refreshing to constantly being built up, supported, challenged, prayed for, and encouraged by a group of women with no agenda or expectation in return! If you’ve ever felt the nudge or twinge of curiosity I’d love nothing more than to have that conversation with you.
So. Do you make resolutions? Or goals? Or do you just cheer everyone else on from the sideline? 🙂
P.S. Happy New Year!