Jessi from Real Housewife of MN tagged me in this fun little blog hop. I’ve been a reader of Jessi’s for quite awhile! Be sure to check out her blog!
The first thing is to list 11 random things about myself…
1. I’ve had braces twice. Once in high school and once in college. I should have worn my retainer.
2. I still wear my retainer at least a couple nights a week now. I refuse to let my teeth go crooked again.
3. My husband has been my only “real” boyfriend.
4. I drink a LOT of water. Like I’m talking at least 4-5 of these per day…
5. I don’t drink soda or milk so water is basically the only thing I drink.
6. I really don’t like meat that much. I definitely think I could live without it. My husband would probably divorce me though so I’ll probably keep eating it.
7. I am so excited to be a mom I can hardly stand it. I am just about equally as nervous.
8. Sometimes I wish I would have moved far away and lived on my own for awhile, but then I remember that THIS is where God wanted me to be.
9. I’m a homebody. I love to travel and see new places but my heart is always at home.
10. Before I was pregnant I always said there was no way I would find out the sex of a baby until he/she was born. As soon as I was actually pregnant my mind completely changed and now I seriously can’t imagine waiting.
11. I don’t like chocolate. I mean I don’t hate it, but I don’t ever crave it and I’d much rather have chips or something salty.
Ok. Then you’ve got these 11 questions to answer for us all!
1. What fashion trend are you embarrassed you were a part of? (Pictures are bonus points)
I really don’t know about this one…
2. 1 hour massage or mani/pedi?
Definitely 1 hour massage. I NEVER paint my nails and I hate getting pedicures. My feet are super ticklish and I cannot stand other people cutting my toenails. I am just super uncomfortable during pedis.
3. Copying Katie because I loved it so much – What is the best book you read in 2011?
The Hunger Games. If you haven’t read it, you MUST!
4. What quality about your mother/grandmother do you most admire?
My mom is definitely a giver. Her and my dad did everything they could to make sure my brother, sister, and I didn’t go without. She never had the nicest clothes or fanciest things because she wanted US to have them. The kids always came first.
5. Favorite blog to read?
It’s hard to pick just one. I love so many! I love lifestyle blogs, fashion blogs, mommy blogs, all of them!
6. What is one thing you might just never be that great at?
Math. I am horrible at it to say the least. Just ask my husband, he thinks it’s hilarious.
7. Favorite work-out song?
I like working out to a variety of music. I ran to a lot of Adele and Florence and the Machine this summer, which normally I wouldn’t call workout music but it worked for me.
8. What’s your drink order at Starbucks?
Tall, Skinny Vanilla Iced Latte
9. Last thing you bought at Target?
A couple tank tops , some leopard flats, a crib sheet, and some baby hangers
10. First CD you ever owned?
Hmm…not sure on this one. I’ll say probably NSync
11. What would you tell your 16 year old self?
You were right. You WILL marry him 🙂
I know this is the easy way out but I tag all of you! It’s a great little thing to do if you are looking for some blogging material 🙂
You can answer the same questions Jessi had for me!
There are some rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in the post you were tagged in
4. Create 11 new questions for your tagees to answer
5. Tag them on your blog