I got home from work one night last week and we had some surprise guests at our house!
Yes. Those are chickens.
They are actually Robbie’s little brother’s chickens, but he is giving them to some guy who wants to butcher them.
Robbie so generously offered to keep these roosters at our house until the guy can come pick them up.
How nice of him huh?
Redick LOVES them! Although they took over her domain. She is always right there with them.
These pictures were taken last week when we still had snow. The weather has been so nice (in the 70’s this past Sunday!) so now it’s all gone!
My handsome husband grilling us some pork chops!
This man LOVES to grill, I’m telling you, he couldn’t wait for the weather to be nice enough to bust that thing out. I mean there was still snow on the ground for goodness sake!
Man’s best friend. I mean Redick, not the beer 🙂
Love this little girl! 🙂
Lovely Casey from We Took the Road Less Traveled awarded me the…
Now I am supposed to list 7 things about myself:
1. I work for a University and I get mistaken for a student ALL the time.
2. I had braces twice. I didn’t wear my retainer after the first time. Bad idea.
3. I don’t drink pop (or soda) whatever you call it.
4. I love pizza. Like I could eat it at every single meal and never get sick of it.
5. I love shopping (as if you didn’t already know that). It always puts me in a good mood. I just enjoy walking around, looking at things, people watching, etc. I just love it. And I prefer to shop alone.
6. I never paint my finger nails. I could probably count on both hands how many times they have been painted. I like the way it looks, I just never do it.
7. I don’t drink milk. I may have milk with a bowl of cereal every once in awhile, but I never just drink a glass of milk. Yuck!
Happy Thursday! 🙂