Well it’s been awhile since I’ve participated in Getting to Know You Sunday, so I thought I would jump back on the train….hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!
1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
I would say either Ireland or England…soooo beautiful and you are so close to so many other wonderful places to visit. Plus flying in those countries is super cheap!
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Flip flops in the snow….ouch!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
Depends what it is, obviously I like baked because it’s healthier, but some things are just better fried 🙂
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Um…I would love to interview Jennifer Aniston or Reese Witherspoon, just because they both seem like they would be so nice and easy to talk to. I would really love to interview Robert Pattinson, but I probably wouldn’t be able to talk, so I’ll go with one of the first two 🙂
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I liked the Diary of Anne Frank.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Glee, American Idol, The Bachelor/Bachelorette
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
I really have no idea…
8. If you were to join a circus – what performer would you be?
I would definitely be the trapeze person….how fun!